Monday, March 28, 2011

HerBal Remedies

Abscesses and Boils
Alugbati leaves poultice crush 2 leaves

Burns
Sabila leaves - wash leaves with soap and water. Pound the leaves and extract juice. Apply on the burn area after soaking in warm salt solution once a day.

Constipation

Malunggay leaves - eat one cup cooked leaves with meals.

Dandruff
Kilaw leaves - pound the rhizomes. Rub or massage the juice on the scalp and hair. Leave it on over night and shampoo the next morning.

Eczema
Cacao Seeds Poultice - roast 10 seeds and pound. Apply as poultice to affected areas after hot foot bath or hot compress.

Hemorrhoids

Kamias leaves - boils 3 cups of chopped fresh leaves in 2 gallon of water for 10 minutes. Strain. Use this decoction for hot sitz bath.

Mumps
Kantutay leaves - pound or chop the leaves. Apply directly as poultice on the swolen glands for 30 minutes, 3 times a day.

Scabies
Kakawate leaves - extract juice from the leaves. Apply on the affected parts after taking a bath, and at bedtime.

Sore throat
Bawang Lozenges - wash one piece and peel. Keep in the mouth for sometime, chewing it slow. swallow juice.

Sunburn and Prickly Heat
Alusiman leaves - extract juice from the leaves. Apply on the prickly heat after the starch bath.

Asthma
Talumpunay leaves - roll 2 dried leaves. Use as cigarette every 6 hours.

Athete's Foot
Rebanus Tubers - chop tubers and extract juice. Apply juice on the affected parts, 2 times a day.

Herpes
Kalatsutsi - extract juice from the leaves. Apply directly on the lesions, 3 times a day.

Rheumatism or Rheumatic Joint Pain
Mangga Bark Hot Compress - boil a piece of chopped bark. Use the decoction for hot compress.

Skin Eruptions and Dermatitis
Comfrey leaves - crush leaves and extract the juice. Apply the juice on the affected skin, 3 times a day.

Snake Bites
Kamantigue flowers poultice - crush about 10 flowers. Apply directly on the wound a poultice after it has been bled.

Toothache
Kataka-taka leaves - crush young katakataka. Apply directly on swollen face.

Underarm Body Odor
Buyo- kalamansi deodorant - extract juice from buyo leaves and mix with kalamansi juice. Apply as deodorant every bath and at bedtime.

Worm Infestation
Niyug-niyogan seeds - eat raw 2 hours after supper. Repeat after one week if need.
                       Adults:      10  seeds
                       Children:   (4-7 yrs.) 4 seeds
                                       (8-0 yrs.) 6 seeds
                                       (10-12 yrs.) 7 seeds
     Calamansi, mango and guava for instance, contain anti-caner vitamins and minerals.
     Atis - is also said t ohave minerals that weaken the effects of cancer-including substances.

     Eucalyptus - is good for the relief of cough, excessive and tenacious bronchial secretions, in chronic bronchitis, asthma, bronchitis and emphysema.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV).
    I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
    i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact the same herbalist Called Drbobizua because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.
    i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
    after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!
    i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!
    its really like a dream but i am so happy!
    thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!
    and if you need his help, you can email him on drbobizua20@gmail.com or whatsapp +2347026251438 .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486 

    ReplyDelete